0 - - - RULES !!! - - - 0 from Janina
0 - - - RULES !!! - - - 0
It's December, so your task for this month is to create a Christmas Card with the SP-Studio!
Classic, funny, strange... there are no limitations as long as it has something to do with the season.
• 1st place: Make a wish for a new SP-Studio item and I will draw and include it right away.
• 1st to 5th place: You get 2 MB more file space for uploads and your own User Gallery.
• The picture must be created at sp-studio.de and submitted here till December 15th.
• No editing! (Paint, Photoshop) The challenge is to use the existings SP-Studio items in a creative way.
• Be careful with the description, something like "VOTE!!!" will be deleted. Just describe your image, and try it in English.
• If I delete your picture because it's against the rules I will send you an e-mail to inform you.
• If you upload more than one picture for a contest the newest counts and the others are deleted.
• When voting starts registered users can rate the pictures (1-5 stars). What's the most creative one?
• Vote fair! Don't manipulate results by telling friends to give you 5 stars and others 1 star. You might be deleted for this.
• Be creative! It might help to use items not like they are meant to. Remember you can move and flip them.
• You can use the text tool for your Christmas Card, but you don't have to. It's a very free topic this time.
• You can submit pictures till 11:59 PM (GMT+1) on December 15th. Check your timezone here if you run late.