Board index Off Topic Our Art Radio Duncanrig

Radio Duncanrig

Show your SP-Studio unrelated art (drawings, music, poems,...).
Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Posts: 318
Images: 324
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
radio duncanrig is my school's radio station and im a presenter on it,
you can have a listen here: http://www.scottishschools.info/duncanrig/PlainText/PlainText.aspx?SectionId=aab69e52-b0f7-43fd-8aea-1c9a23d258a3

the reason im talking about it im going to be away for 2 days next week ;o (14Th & 15Th march 2012)
ill be in London for the Olympics and interviewing Lord Sebastian Coe.

Image
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Posts: 629
Images: 38
Country: United Kingdom (uk)

Jetpack-guy wrote:
radio duncanrig is my school's radio station and im a presenter on it,
you can have a listen here: http://www.scottishschools.info/duncanrig/PlainText/PlainText.aspx?SectionId=aab69e52-b0f7-43fd-8aea-1c9a23d258a3

the reason im talking about it im going to be away for 2 days next week ;o (14Th & 15Th march 2012)
ill be in London for the Olympics and interviewing Lord Sebastian Coe.

Image


Wow, awesome =)
Image

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:10 pm
Till Mod

Posts: 770
Images: 93
Country: Germany (de)
Wow thats really awesome! :awesome: Radio moderator is my dreamjob. Sad we havent so cool things at school.. :(
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Posts: 629
Images: 38
Country: United Kingdom (uk)

Till wrote:
Wow thats really awesome! :awesome: Radio moderator is my dreamjob. Sad we havent so cool things at school.. :(


Yeah, that's too bad dude
Image

Post Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Posts: 318
Images: 324
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
im leaving tomorrow morning so i will see you all on Friday!
bye!!!!!!

Image
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm
Till Mod

Posts: 770
Images: 93
Country: Germany (de)
bye dude, enjoy your trip and have fun! :awesome:
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Posts: 629
Images: 38
Country: United Kingdom (uk)

Jetpack-guy wrote:
im leaving tomorrow morning so i will see you all on Friday!
bye!!!!!!

Image


Somehow I know, we'll meet again, sharing the fun and the good times we had, still it's not good, but it's not bad, it's time for saying goodbye :wave:
Image

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:48 pm
Till Mod

Posts: 770
Images: 93
Country: Germany (de)
So, how was it?
signatures suc... wait, oh damnit!

Post Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Posts: 318
Images: 324
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
it was awesome though i feel like crap it was worth it :thumbup: :puke:
I'm a Motherf*cking Fox.
-John Green


Return to Our Art

cron