Board index SP-Studio.de Support I have a qustion.

I have a qustion.

Do you have questions, need help or want to report bugs?
Post Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello SP-Studio
yesterday, i created a avatar in sp-studio. can i put my avatar in my forum?
Is permitted to copy the characters and items to my forum?
Motimot.

Post Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:11 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Hello,

welcome to the forum and thanks for asking first :).

You are allowed to use the pictures as avatars and profile pictures, this is no problem.

If you own a forum yourself and want to offer SP-Studio characters in the list of available avatars, it depends on the amount of pictures and visitors. I allow this for small forums and if it's just a few pictures. But please mention where those images come from. You don't need to write sp-studio.de on the avatars, because this looks ugly ;). But maybe you can mention it in a Forum post about the new avatars or on the page where you select them. It is up to you, I just ask for some kind of credit by showing the sp-studio.de link somewhere.

Post Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:06 pm

I'm looking in all of the forums and seeing if it says anything in the gallery but it doesn't say anything about uploading.Can you help me?
still looking to lose face fat? The Health King article about How to lose face fat and double chin fast.

Post Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:42 pm
Janina User avatar
Admin

Your signature looks like your are a bot or what's happening there?

Anyway, right now the gallery is not used for contests anymore, so please upload your picture here: http://www.sp-studio.de/contests/

Post Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:05 pm
Eggyslav User avatar
Mod

Janina don't bother, this guy clearly is a bot, notice the links in signature, generic name, random country, and jumbled grammar.

Freude, schöner Götterfunken,
Tochter aus Elysium!
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische dein Heiligtum!
Deine zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein saftner Flügel weilt!

Return to Support