• Mir is noch was eingefallen! Ich finde generell das Gerede der Goth-Kids fein mit "conformous" und so. Die reden so übertrieben, dass denen alles egal isund dass Stan auch noch so anfängt is eh geil :D

• Militär-Typ: "Don't you see what genetically enhanced smart towels like these are capable of? You get out of the shower and dry yourself off. But even after you're dry, the towel makes you more dry. It keeps getting you drier and drier. Can you imagine it? What it would feel like to be way, way too dry? I'll tell you something, you don't want to know. And I don't know."
    Kyle: "And we don't care."

(Rumänien wird gezeigt. Alle Häuser sehen gleich aus und vertrocknete Bäume stehen herum. Der Rumänische Präsident sieht fern.)
    Fernsehreporter: "Yes, luckily for them these quintuplets no longer have to live in Romania, the asshole of the world."
    Rumänischer Präsident: "This is not good. It makes our country look poor and stupid."

• 1001 - The Return of Chef

Darth Chef: And for dessert, how would you children like to suck on my chocolate salty balls?
    Mr. Connolly: Oh? You mean like a chocolate candy?
    Darth Chef: No i mean my balls.

"Compromise, my friend, is the essence of diplomacy, and diplomacy is the cornerstone of love."

• 1007- Tsst

Cartman: What the hell is this?! Skinless chicken, boiled vegetables and salad?! This is just like Auschwitz!

Cartman: She doesn't let me wear whatever I want anymore. Things have really gotten out of hand! My mom must die so I can have a place to live, but without her trying to run my life. She's like Hitler with all the demands she makes.
    Stan: Dude, have you lost more weight?
    Cartman: Yes! I've lost almost ten pounds now. You see what I mean?? I totally know how it felt to be a Jew in the Holocaust now! I have to kill my mom. It's my only way out.
    Kyle: Dude, don't kill your mom. That's not cool.
    Cartman: She's Hitler! Would you have killed Hitler if you had the chance?!

Zum kugeln ;)

• also wo fangen wir an...

Cartman "Nenenenenene das Chilli sind deine Eltern..." ( Scott Tenorman muss sterben! 501 )

Cartman "Hello ma'am im working to clean up the neighborhood from parasites. ... ...I'm afraid you may have Hippies" ( Die Hippie Die 902)

Cartman "i Gonna use fear to get waht i want"
    Bart "isn't that like terrorism"
    Cartman "No it isn't like terrorism, it is terrorism" (Cartoon Wars (part 2) 1004 )

• Das Vorsprechen für die Rolle des Mr.Garrison. :D

Garrison-Schauspieler 1: "Boy. I sure hope I'm not Eric Cartman's father! Mr. Hat." (verstellt seine Stimme ein bisschen) "You can say that again, Mr. Garrison!"
    Regisseur: "Alright, not bad. Let's keep him on the top pile. Next!"
    Mr. Garrison: "I sure hope that I'm not Eric Cartman's father, Mr. Hat."
    Mr. Hat: "You can say that again, Mr. Garrison!"
    Regisseur: "Thank you! Next!"
    Mr. Garrison: "What!?"
    Regisseur: "Next!"
    Garrison-Schauspieler 2: (redet in einer Tour) "I sure hope that I'm not Eric Cartman's father, Mr. Hat, you can say that again, Mr. Garrison.."
    Regisseur: "Perfect! You got it!"

• Diese Zitat geht mir schon den ganzen Tag durch den Kopf:

609 Free Hat

Stan: "Uh-look, if the Beatles went back and updated their White Album every few years, what would we have now?"
    Cartman: "Yeah, these guys are only motivated by money, Ted."
    Ted Koppel: "How so?"
    Cartman: "Think about it. Spielberg? Jew. Lucas? Jew. Kyle? Jew. Coincidence?"
    George Lucas: "I'm not a Jew!" (verschränkt seine Arme)

Ich find das so geil...

Bart, kannst du mal kurz das Lenkrad halten, ich muss mich an 2 Stellen gleichzeitig kratzen!

Homer Simpson

Nobunaga Oda als Avatar...wie geil!!! Danke ZiB!!!

• favorit von mir- "Lustige Geschichte über ein Verbrechen aus Hass" ^^

Anwalt: Mr. Cartman, kennen sie einen Jungen mit Name Token?
    Cartman: Äh- ja.
    Anwalt: Wer ist token?
    Cartman: Er ist ein schwarzer Junge der in meine Schule geht.
    Anwalt: Schwarz?! Haben sie schwarz gesagt?! Sie haben ihn schwarz genannt! *rüttelt am Pult*
    Cartman: Er ist aber schwarz.
    Anwalt: Huh! *schreckt auf und dreht sich dem Publimkum zu* Er hat es schon wieder gesagt!
    Publikum: Houh! *schreckt hoch*
    Anwalt: *dreht sich wieder zu Cartman* Er ist ein Afroamerikaer und nur deswegen wollten sie ihn sich vorknöpfen!
    Cartman: Ach ja?
    Anwalt: Wetten die Nazitheologie breitete sich in ihrem krankem Gehirn aus bis sie durchdrehten?! Denn sie hassen Afroamerikaner! *rüttelt am Pult*
    Cartman:Nein! Ich hasse Ökofritzen!
    Anwalt: Was?
    Cartman: Ich hasse die Ökofritzen! Was die immer faseln- das man die Erde bewahren soll! Und dann fahren sie doch Auto und tragen diese bescheuerten Armbändchen! *fährt hoch* Ich zermantche ihnen die Eier!!!

Hab das kurze Geschehen mal schnell mitgeschrieben ^^ damit man auch mitkommt xDD ist jetzt nicht direkt ein zitat (naja- eigentlich schon) aber meine lieblingsstelle dieser folge ^.-

• Receptionist: Hey! Aren't you that cute little kid from Jerry Maguire?
    Cartman: Uh, yeah, sure sure...
    Receptionist: Wow! You really got fat.
    Cartman: EY!!!

• 906 - The Death of Eric Cartman

Kyle: All right, let's eat Colonel!
    Stan: Oh boy! Cartman, you ate the skin off of every piece of chicken!
    Cartman: Well, I saved you all the chicken part.
    Kyle: The skin's the best part...
    Cartman:Well, I gotta go home, guys. I'm gonna sit on the toilet and read comic books. See you at the bus stop tomorrow.
    Kenny:B-Bu-Buhuuuuuuuuuuhuuhu...

ich würd kenny am liebsten in den arm nehmen und trösten, der tut mir so leid... :aeh:

• Bill O'Reilly: Welcome welcome to the No-Spin Zone.. all right? And what we're talkin' about today are the immigrants from the future.. all right? Now, most people are more than happy to give a helping hand to these people who obviously need it.. all right? ..but others are starting to say that the time portal should be closed off.. all right?

Unglaublich lustiger Monolog, obwohl O'Reilly im wahren Leben eigentlich ziemlich schlagfertig ist! :D

Kyle: (nach seinem Referat) Are there any questions? ..Yes, Mr. Garrison?
    Mr. Garrison: Yes, uuh, where the fuck did you hear this ridiculous load of bullshit?!

• 803: Up the down steroid

Liane: Oh... no, sweetie. I believe those Olympics are just for ..."special" children. (Special Olympics)
    Cartman: I'm not special? I thought you always said I was special?

901: Mr. Garrisons Fancy New Vagina

Stan: Uh excuse me, is this (Negroplasty) really a good idea?
    Dr. Biber: Well, it's a good idea if you wanna be tall and black. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it.

907: Erection Day

Mr.Mackey (liest vor): "Mr. Mackey, sometimes my parents hit me, and you are gay." :lol:

1004:Cartoon Wars II

Kyle: That kid and I had a long talk! I told him he was on a slippery slope to becoming a monster like you!
    Cartman:Aw, God damnit, you gave him one of your gay little speeches, didn't you?!

1007: Tsst

Cartman: Yes, let the anger come! Strike me down while you can! But it won't make your dried-up ovaries any more fertile! (Cartman der SP-Imperator :D )

"Wir sind oft hierin zu tadeln, gar viel erlebt man's. Mit der Andacht Mienen und frommen Wesen, überzuckern wir den Teufel selbst."

• Mr. Garrison: Eric hast du gerade das V.. Wort benutzt?
    Eric: Jude?
    Kyle: Nein er meint verfickt das darfst du in der Schule nicht sagen du Verfickter Fettsack.
    Mr. Garrison: Kyle..
    Eric: Wieso kann ich nicht verfickt sagen?
    Mr. Garrison:Eric..
    Stan: Du hast schon wieder verfickt gesagt..
    Mr. Garrison: Stanley..
    Kenny: Verfickt.
    Mr.Garrison:Kenny!!
    Eric:Was ist den schon dabei tut doch keinem weh. Verfickter ficki fick fick.
    Mr.Garrison:Du möchtes wohl zum Beratungslehrer geschickt werden.
    Eric:Und sie möchten wohl an meinem Sack Knutschen
    Mr. Garrison:WAS HAST DU GESAGT?
    Eric:Eeh. Es tut mir leid, tut mir leid, eigentlich hab ich gesagt (Mikrofon) Sie möchten wohl an meinem Sack Knutschen Mr. Garrison.
    Stan:Ach du Scheisse alter.

Hammer. Ich find den Teil vom Film sau geil.^^

Mfg